Pagibig Membership, Benefits & Programs, FAQ
To our valued Clients:
PAGIBIG Financing is temporarily not available with Profriends housing projects due to financial problems PAGIBIG has at the moment. To avoid long delay in moving-in to units, Profriends converted to Bank financing all existing accounts that has not been paid by PAGIBIG. This may bring so much inconvinience on your part, but this is only way you can finally transfer or move-in. It has almost the same interest rate with Pagibig. Requirements do not require proof of income, very simple requirements.
Or you may opt to avail our Inhouse financing, which do not requires documents or any proof of income or status.
Please feel free to contact us if you have further questions in this regard. We apologize for the inconviniences brought by this recent development.
Thank you and God bless.
Pagibig Membership, Contributions & Housing Loan Requirements
* Good news from Pagibig. Membership Application is now done online. Just click the link:
- Online Membership Registration - http://www.pagibigfund.gov.ph/PubReg/
- Housing Loan Payment Verification - http://www.pagibigfund.gov.ph/OnlineHLVerification/
- OFW Members' Contribution Verification - http://www.pagibigfund.gov.ph/OFWMCVerification/
- Modified Pag-IBIG 2 (MP2) Enrollment - http://www.pagibigfund.gov.ph/MP2Enrollment/
- Online Filing of Short-Term-Loan (For local members only) - http://www.pagibigfund.gov.ph/OnlineStlFiling/
* Downloadable Forms. Please click: http://www.pagibigfund.gov.ph/downloadable.aspx
Housing - Related Forms:
- (Cir. 248 - R.A. 9507)
- (Cir. 218)
• Mandatory Membership
• Employers and employees who should be covered by the SSS and the GSIS;
• Uniformed members of the Armed Forces of the Philippines, the Bureau of Fire
Protection, Bureau of Jail Management
• and Penology, and the Philippine National Police;
• Filipinos employed by foreign-based employers, whether they are deployed here
or abroad or a combination thereof.
• Voluntary Membership
Membership to the Fund is also open to individuals 18 to 65 years old, provided
they comply with the set rules and regulations for Pag-IBIG members including
the amount of contribution and schedule of payment.
This may include the following:
• Non-working spouses who devote full time to managing the household and family affairs,
unless they also engage in another vocation or employment which is subject to mandatory coverage.
• Filipino employees of foreign government or international organization, or their wholly-
owned instrumentality based in the Philippines, in the absence of an administrative agreement
with the Fund;
• Employees of an employer who is granted a waiver or suspension of coverage by the Fund under
• Leaders and members of religious groups;
• A member separated from employment, local or abroad, or ceased to be self-employed but would like to
continue paying his personal contribution. Such member may be a pensioner, investor, or any other
individual with passive income or allowances;
• Public officials or employees who are not covered by the GSIS such as Barangay Officials, including
Barangay Chairmen, Barangay Council Members, Chairmen of the Sangguniang Kabataan, and
Barangay Secretaries and Treasurers;
• Such other earning individuals or groups as may be determined by the Board by rules and regulations.
* For more information about Pagibig Fund, please visit or click this link: